When families share with how their caregiver took such excellent care of their loved ones, it reinforces our commitment to never settle for mediocrity. It takes a team of caregivers to care for our families. Our team consist of administrative staff, care coordinators, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, homemakers, companions, and sitters.
Three distinguishing facts about Ability Homecare caregivers:
First, our caregivers are highly skilled and experienced and care for:
- Post-hospitalized patients
- Post-rehabilitative patients
- Individuals who live alone or have a limited support system
- Individuals who are an inpatient or resident at a health care facility
- Individuals who are diabetic, suffered a stroke or affected with other infirmities
- Individuals diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, cancer, Parkinson disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and other morbidities
Second, our caregivers respect the rights and dignity of the care recipient and are committed to furnishing all care and services in the care recipient’s individualized Plan of Care to the care recipient’s satisfaction.
Third, our caregivers take great pride in their profession and are the epitome of what you want in a caregiver:
Our competitive edge is that our home health agency is family owned and operated. Personalized attention, quick response, and 100% satisfaction is our promise to you and your family. Let us show you.
We are available 24/7, contact us.