Ability Homecare is a licensed home health agency. We offer non-skilled home health services
to residents in Brevard, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole county. Our home health agency hire
independent contractors who are reliable and trustworthy to implement an individualized care
plan and to deliver quality care that is compassionate, beneficial that exceeds our client’s
Provide supportive and moral companionship and adhere to a written care plan that assist
client’s with the activities of daily living activities (ADLs) and the instrumental activities of daily
living activities (IADL).
1. Perform activities which support client’s independence including, but is not limited to
medication reminders, shopping and running errands, escorting to and from appointments,
help with using the telephone, scheduling appointments, managing finances, paying bills,
engaging in social and leisure activities, etc.
2. Maintenance of a clean, safe and healthy environment, which may include light cleaning and
straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing the client’s
dishes or laundry, and such tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
3. The performance of personal care and hygiene activities:
a. Assisting with feeding.
b. Assisting bathing.
c. Assisting with dressing.
d. Assisting with grooming
e. Assisting with toileting.
f. Assisting with ambulating.
h. Assisting with transferring.
h. Assisting with range-of-motion exercises.
i. Assisting with self-administered medications.
4. Keeping records of personal health care activities including checking vital signs.
5. Observing appearance and gross behavioral changes in the client, reporting significant
changes in appearance and behavior to home health agency.
6. To arrive on time for work and able to assist client with ADLs and IADLs. Complete the
entire duration of scheduled shift.
7. To comply with all requirements necessary to accurately process payroll and bill payers for
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Accredited Home Health Aide Certificate
• Active Certified Nursing Assistance License
• If the individual does not have HHA or CNA qualifications, individual must have a
minimum of one-year caregiving experience
• Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
• Must be able to work with limited supervision
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must have a valid driver’s license or photo ID
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate
• Must have Alzheimer’s Disease Certificate
• Must have HIV/AIDS and Infection Control Certificate
• Must have health statement with a negative Tb test result no more than 6-months old
that independent contractor is free of infectious and communicable diseases