You could have chosen any other career, but you did not. Your decision tells us you have a caring heart. Possessing empathy and compassion for others and using those attributes to care for someone you have no relationship with is more than a job, it is your calling and your gift to humanity. Being a caregiver is not about the work you do, it is about what you feel for other and how you project those feelings to make someone else feel extraordinary.
If you share our Core Values, Vision and Mission complete the caregiver questionnaire below and let’s work together. To learn more about career opportunities with Ability Homecare, Contact Us. A talent specialist will respond within 48-72 hours. Please remember to bring the following documents with you to the interview and remember, first impressions are lasting impression.
- Professional license and/or certification (e.g. RN, LPN, CNA, HHA)
- Health statement – A statement not more than 6-months old from a doctor, physician assistant, advanced registered nurse practitioner, or registered nurse that the caregiver is free of communicable diseases
- Current CPR card
- Driver’s license or photo identification
- Proof of automobile insurance
- Three professional references and three personal references
- Florida Board of Nursingwww.floridasnursing.gov
- Certified Nursing Programswww.floridasnursing.gov/forms/cna-training-prog.pdf
- Home Health Aide Guidewww.homehealthaideguide.com/hha-training/states/florida-hha
- Home Health Aide Schoolswww.learn.org/articles/Which_Schools_in_Florida_Offer_Home_Health_Aide_Classes_Training.html