Who We Are
Our founder started her professional career in healthcare more than twenty years ago. In 2007, she followed her calling by owning and managing a nurse registry. It was always her goal to become a licensed home health agency owner. In 2018, that goal has now become a reality. It is our honor and privilege to care for family and friends in Brevard, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties.
What makes Ability Homecare different from other agencies is that this is our calling and our passion. There is no greater calling than caring for our older adults and individuals who at some point in their lives find themselves depending on care from someone other than family. With this conviction in our hearts, Ability Homecare always puts you and your family first in everything we do.
In order to live at home safely and independently, Ability Homecare understands that at some point in your life, you will need help. We also recognize that a need for help does not mean a loss of one’s independence, dignity, and respect.
WHAT WE DO
Our Core Values
- To preserve the individual’s dignity
- To preserve the family unit
- To do what is just and right
- To hold ourselves accountable in our actions and conduct
Now more than ever, Ability Homecare’s core values are strongly needed in today’s society. Our core values are the cornerstone of our vision and mission.
Our Commitment to You
- To create a collaborative relationship with you, your family, and our care team that extends beyond a business relationship
- To always provide you with a high level of customer service and quality non-medical home care services that are accessible, beneficial, and affordable
- To provide patient-centered care that is compassionate, consistent, and considerate
OUR VISION & MISSION
Why caring for you is our passion.
Caregivers bring comfort, support, and healing love to individuals and their families. With every individual we care for and every life we touch, we aspire to make a meaningful contribution to his or her quality of life.
Our mission is to empower individuals with the ability to remain safe, comfortable, and independent in their home as long as possible by providing non-medical home care that is compassionate, beneficial, accessible, and affordable whenever and wherever needed.